Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to run NUnit 3.X tests in Bamboo 6.5? Edited

When I go to Stages and Jobs > Default Stage > Default Job > Tasks > Add Task > Nunit Runner > Executeable

My options are:  Nunit 2.6.4 and also the x64 and BO4.2 versions of the same.  There is no NUnit 3.X.  I understand this was an issue in some older versions of Bamboo.  I'm running Bamboo 6.5 build 60509.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hello Brian,

I found the following improvement request for you: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-18336. As to this, up to now, NUnit 3.X is only supported by Bamboo in NUnit 2.X compatibility mode, hence NUnit 3 format is not supported.

I'd like to encourage you to vote on this ticket as it's in "Gathering interest" mode and register yourself as watcher there. Also feel free to comment on it and urge your need for it, so you can raise visibility to our Dev team and increase the chance that NUnit 3.X might be supported in a future Bamboo version.

Hope this helps.

Cheers and have a great weekend,

Gerhard

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bamboo

Bamboo 7.1 is here and is packed with value!

I'm happy to announce that Bamboo 7.1 has been released and it’s overflowing with awesome new features. Top-voted issues First and foremost, a bunch of JAC top voted issues has been delivered - y...

654 views 1 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you