Until recently we have been running Bamboo 6.3 on site and had a linked repository to https://bitbucket.org with a number of projects running with out issue.
Recently the plugin in Bamboo for Bitbucket has reported this API has been depreciated and upon investigation the method seems to suggest creating a Application link to https://bitbucket.org
Reading around I see conflicting information with reference to the following article suggesting I use linked repositories (which are now depreciated)
This is the reported fix, which is what we used to use but now reports depreciated, I have even tried setting up a new repo
Could you advise on how we fix this issue so we can start building our code in bamboo again from bitbucket/.
Since posting I see the 'recommendations' with the answer
Upgrade Bamboo to 6.8.3
G’day Community! As we gear up to introduce Bamboo Data Center to the world, we wanted to make sure that we shared a bit more about Bamboo, the product. Our team has put together an overview video ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events