I have a job in which I need conditional task as in:
1. First my execute shell should work
2. And only if the above shell is successful then the job should copy artifacts from another job.
Is there a plugin to achieve the above requirement or is it something else?
Why not use one script task to achieve both!
1. Add a script task to the Bamboo
2. Use the script task to trigger your shell file
3. Check the status of the execution of the shell file using "$?" if 0 then use the "cp" command to copy the artifacts from the location where they are generated into the current directory.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Bamboo 5.9 will no longer be supported after June 12, 2017. What does this mean? As part of our End of Life policy, Atlassian supports major versions for two years after the first major iteratio...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs