I have a job in which I need conditional task as in:
1. First my execute shell should work
2. And only if the above shell is successful then the job should copy artifacts from another job.
Is there a plugin to achieve the above requirement or is it something else?
Why not use one script task to achieve both!
1. Add a script task to the Bamboo
2. Use the script task to trigger your shell file
3. Check the status of the execution of the shell file using "$?" if 0 then use the "cp" command to copy the artifacts from the location where they are generated into the current directory.
G’day Community! As we gear up to introduce Bamboo Data Center to the world, we wanted to make sure that we shared a bit more about Bamboo, the product. Our team has put together an overview video ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events