cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Community
  • Products
  • Bamboo
  • Questions
  • How do i restrict a deploy job to be restricted to a single agent? but it can run any build plans that are configured to it?

How do i restrict a deploy job to be restricted to a single agent? but it can run any build plans that are configured to it?

Bindu Priya Konidala August 5, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Agents for deployment environments

How do i restrict a deploy job to be restricted to a single agent? but it can run any build plans that are configured to it?

2 answers

1 vote
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 5, 2016

You can install the Requirement for Deployments plugin and then configure the deployment to require a capability that is available only on that agent. It can be a custom capability, which is used just for this purpose.

If you are doing the deployment in a build, use the same custom capability and add it as a requirement under "Requirements" tab in the build job.

0 votes
Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 11, 2016

Hello @Bindu Priya Konidala,

You described https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-13499 which is implemented in Bamboo 5.13 which should be released at the end of August 2016

Bindu Priya Konidala August 11, 2016

We are using Bamboo cloud not server version. Is there a possibility to release this and also hugnbuildkiller plugins for the cloud version if it is quick and easy? 

Thanks very much.

Regards,

Bindu

Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 12, 2016

No, we're discontinue our Bamboo Cloud offering (https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboocloud/bamboo-cloud-eol-827125716.html) and not going to provide any updates to Bamboo Cloud except security fixes.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events