How can I Integrate QTP(Quick test Professional) with Bamboo ?

Sambit Sukla January 26, 2012

I want to integrate QTP test with Bamboo. Can anyone please guide me?

1 answer

0 votes
NikE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 27, 2012

OnDemand is an all-inclusive suite of programs and Bamboo OnDemand cannot integrate with QTP. A search found some info on integrating a locally installed version of Bamboo with QTP, but even that documentation was limited and outdated.

Sambit Sukla January 29, 2012

Sorry, I put the question wrongly in "On-demand" section. I have already locally installed Bamboo 3.3. Could you please provide any documentation for this?

NikE
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2012

There really isn't much documentation on this...most generic searches for this on Google bring back a link to this question as a top result...you might have better search success than I am having if you search for the specific issue(s) you are having.

The docs for Bamboo: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO033/Bamboo+Documentation

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events