Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize Bamboo email notification

neethy ashok December 23, 2013
I have done the below changes for modifying the email subject of the notification
  1. Locate the default notification templates in your Bamboo distribution in WEB-INF/classes/notification-templates/
  2. Copy the notification template that you wish to modify into thetemplates/notification-templatesfolder of yourBamboo home directory, e.g.HOME/templates/notification-templates

Still the Email contents are not edited.Is there any other configurations to be done?

4 answers

0 votes
Phil Rittenhouse March 23, 2017

For me the issue was that I assume the Bamboo HOME path was the same as the install path.  I found the correct path under Admin->Overview->System settings.  Also the notification-templates subdirectory did not exist - I had to create it

Also be sure that you are modifying the correct template.  I found that the template that has the subject for a build is ChainCompletedEmailSubject.ftl not BuildCompletedEmailSubject.ftl

0 votes
Anu Vijayan January 1, 2014

Even the same happened for me.restarting server also didn't did anything special.And i couldn't find the particular log entry also.Any help will be appreciated.

0 votes
RambanamP
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 23, 2013

did you gone through the following doc?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/BAMBOO/Modifying+notification+templates

once the changes has done then need to restart the server and still not working then check the logs

same question here

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/79941/bamboo-email-customization

0 votes
neethy ashok December 23, 2013

Please let me know if any of have customized the notification

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events