cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not use License

Jon-Patric Ewelt
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 13, 2018

When I insert my license and click Next, I get the message that this license is not valid. But I copied it directly from MyAtlassian. In the bamboo log is the INFO available:

2018-10-13 11:26:30,890 INFO [http-nio-8085-exec-11] [LicenseEditionPropertyTransformer] License type 'null' can not be resolved. This is a potentially corrupt license.

2 answers

1 vote
redgateway_reps October 13, 2018

Atlassian broke bamboo licensing, because they use License (version 3), but bamboo supports License version 2 ... and doesn't want to fix it ...

Jon-Patric Ewelt
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 14, 2018

And what can I do now?

Deleted user October 14, 2018

I have the same problem when I try to generate a license for my bamboo instance and I've also opened a ticket, here's the link: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bamboo-questions/Bamboo-Trial-license-The-license-key-you-entered-was-invalid/qaq-p/914877

Chris Berry
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 14, 2018

Hi all

We are currently having an issue creating valid eval licenses.
I have contacted the group responsible and they are working on a fix.
You should be able to generate valid licenses shortly.

I'll update once they have fixed the issue.

thanks
Chris

Atlassian support- Bamboo

Chihara
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 15, 2018

Same problem with Bamboo 6.7 EAP (6.7-rc2)

0 votes
Chris Berry
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 15, 2018

Hi all,

Eval licenses are now correctly generated. Please try regenerating licenses and let us know whether there are any further issues. New paid licenses should also be generated correctly.

thanks

Chris

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events