Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot see svn commits in Jira issues

Hristo Stoev January 31, 2018

I need to update version txt file after bamboo release pass. So i've created SVN script which does this, but when the script is running on bamboo server (it is as add as script file), seems that svn call doesn't work. I checked also  server folder  after the checkout, and  svn commit options are missing. 

So how could configure bamboo to commit particular file ? 

1 answer

0 votes
somethingblue
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 5, 2018

Hi Hristo,

• Do the commits ever show up in JIRA?

If they are delayed that is expected behavior:

Cause

Subversion Changes are shown on JIRA issues once the Subversion Revision Indexing Service is triggered Administration >> System >> Services. The time triggered is set to 60mins by default.

You can configure this by doing the following:

Resolution

Configure the delay time in Administration >> System >> Services so that the latest commit changes on the issues can be displayed in a shorter time.

If they are not showing up at all I would verify the commits have the correct JIRA keys etc.  You can use an add-on such as Commit Policy for Jira (Git, SVN, Hg) to check this.

Once you verify the commits are correct and have proper issue keys, etc., let me know and we'll go from there.

Cheers,

Branden

Hristo Stoev February 6, 2018

Hello Branden, 

thank you for your answer. 

I think i did not explain very clear. Issue is that i cannot make SVN commit with PS script and when i log to bamboo server i don't even see SVN Commit options in the context menu of Tortoise. Some  bamboo remove the SVN link when it make checkout.  

best regards, 
Hristo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events