Hello, We actually use Azure cloud. Instead having fix build machines with dedicated agents, we would like to use azure and have bamboo build agent as a cloud. Is there similar functionality or plugin available as the plugin "Virtual Agents for Bamboo" provide ?
The scenario we are looking for is :
1) create and then turn off all our build images on Azure, install the bamboo build agent on them
2) Have Bamboo, starting the proper build environment when a build need it and use an agent licence
3) At the end of the build, close the build image and free the agent licence
@Krystian Brazulewicz, I decided to do a search for what I am doing and replaced Azure with Amazon AWS for search options. We have servers both on Azure and on AWS (but my knowledge is more on the Azure side). But maybe you can answer some more questions I have with the AWS side of this.
1) Does it build remote servers with the agents residing on it through AWS? Or is it more like a service that exists in AWS cloudland?
2) If we have capabilities we need to use like node, MSTest, most commonly used capabilities, etc etc...we can specify this on AWS? I am assuming so, based on what I read, but until I jump into and learn more about AWS, I am not 100% sure.
3) I am assuming I can keep my main bamboo server on Azure? And in the adminstration on that server turn on access/configuration to AWS through that?
4) Any other Bamboo with AWS you can point me to to enlighten me?
@Sylvain Gagne No answer here Sylvain sorry, but this is the first place in the whole internet (kidding) where I think I found someone had the same request as myself. And it has been almost a year. Have you found an azure solution to this? Or did you move to AWS? I tried to find a way to send you a message through here directly but without success.
Bamboo 5.9 will no longer be supported after June 12, 2017. What does this mean? As part of our End of Life policy, Atlassian supports major versions for two years after the first major iteratio...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs
We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.Save your spot