Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo cloud build using REST API

Deepak February 18, 2018

Hi,

I am trying to invoke Bamboo REST API from Bit Bucket using plugin "Pull Request Notifier" for a pull request raised. I have invoked the URL as mentioned below and passed the pull request related parameters. But since my build plan has a task to fetch the code from a particular repository,  pull request parameters passed here are being ignored and predefined repository is being fetched. Is there any way that my build plan merges the code based on passed parameters and run the build on top of that? How should my build plan look like to fetch the repository using these parameters?

I am aware that Bamboo 6 has a new feature for pull requests but our organizations current version is 5.6.2.

I have tried to implement this based on the suggestions given in the URL below

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bamboo-questions/Building-Pull-Requests-from-Stash-on-Bamboo/qaq-p/77703

URL Used:

https://<My Bamboo Host Name>/build/admin/triggerManualBuild.action?buildKey=<Plan Name and Key>&bamboo.PULL_REQUEST_ID=${PULL_REQUEST_ID}&bamboo.PULL_REQUEST_TO_SSH_CLONE_URL=${PULL_REQUEST_TO_SSH_CLONE_URL}&bamboo.PULL_REQUEST_TO_REPO_NAME=${PULL_REQUEST_TO_REPO_NAME}&bamboo.PULL_REQUEST_TO_BRANCH=${PULL_REQUEST_TO_BRANCH}&bamboo.PULL_REQUEST_TO_REPO_PROJECT_KEY=${PULL_REQUEST_TO_REPO_PROJECT_KEY}&bamboo.PULL_REQUEST_URL=${PULL_REQUEST_URL}&bamboo.PULL_REQUEST_VERSION=${PULL_REQUEST_VERSION}&bamboo.REPOSITORYSLUG=${PULL_REQUEST_AUTHOR_SLUG}&os_authType=basic&executeAllStages=true

1 answer

0 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 23, 2019

Hi! 

on 6.10.2 it works well. 

Have you checked on latest version ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events