Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo and Crowd SSO

Rumen Ginev May 27, 2019

I was able to configure Bamboo cetralised authentication with Crowd - pretty straightforward. However I cannot make SSO work.

Software versions I use are:

• Crowd Version: 3.4.3
  • Bamboo Version: 6.9.0

I carefully followed instructions form

Also existing posts below did not help

From the Bamboo-and-Crowd-SSO above:

• Make sure Bamboo's crowd.properties setup correctly: DONE
  • Make sure Bamboo's authenticator configured in seraph-config.xml is disabled and changed to Crowd's SSO authenticator: DONE
  • Make sure the domain configured correctly and Bamboo accessed using the same domain as other instances: DONE
  • Make sure that crowd-integration-client jar file version used by Bamboo is appropriate (Same as your Crowd version): Not required for Bamboo versions after 4.0
  • Check whether Bamboo sit behind a different proxy server as the others instances, if this is the case, make sure Bamboo's proxy server is added to Crowd: DONE

My experience is same as in Bamboo-and-Crowd-SSO. I can see that Bamboo generates new crowd.token_key.

Any suggestions/advice  would be greatly appreciated!

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Rumen Ginev June 3, 2019

Update: We were able to solve the issue with help from Atlassian Crowd Support team

Solution was upgrading to Crowd 3.4.5

This was caused by the known issue with Crowd placing quotes on the Crowd SSO cookie "crowd.token_key". We have since fixed this issue in Crowd 3.4.5:

Will Rash March 24, 2021

I have to same issue as above but my version of crowd is 4.1.0 so quotes should not be an issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events