Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Bamboo and Crowd SSO

I was able to configure Bamboo cetralised authentication with Crowd - pretty straightforward. However I cannot make SSO work.

Software versions I use are:

• Crowd Version: 3.4.3
  • Bamboo Version: 6.9.0

I carefully followed instructions form

Also existing posts below did not help

From the Bamboo-and-Crowd-SSO above:

• Make sure Bamboo's crowd.properties setup correctly: DONE
  • Make sure Bamboo's authenticator configured in seraph-config.xml is disabled and changed to Crowd's SSO authenticator: DONE
  • Make sure the domain configured correctly and Bamboo accessed using the same domain as other instances: DONE
  • Make sure that crowd-integration-client jar file version used by Bamboo is appropriate (Same as your Crowd version): Not required for Bamboo versions after 4.0
  • Check whether Bamboo sit behind a different proxy server as the others instances, if this is the case, make sure Bamboo's proxy server is added to Crowd: DONE

My experience is same as in Bamboo-and-Crowd-SSO. I can see that Bamboo generates new crowd.token_key.

Any suggestions/advice  would be greatly appreciated!

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted

Update: We were able to solve the issue with help from Atlassian Crowd Support team

Solution was upgrading to Crowd 3.4.5

This was caused by the known issue with Crowd placing quotes on the Crowd SSO cookie "crowd.token_key". We have since fixed this issue in Crowd 3.4.5:

I have to same issue as above but my version of crowd is 4.1.0 so quotes should not be an issue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bamboo

Bamboo 101 Video

G’day Community! As we gear up to introduce Bamboo Data Center to the world, we wanted to make sure that we shared a bit more about Bamboo, the product. Our team has put together an overview video ...

203 views 4 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you