Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo Release Management with SBT

Kailash March 6, 2019

Can any one suggest how you handle release management with SBT and Bamboo.  I'm able to successfully publish the SBT assembled jar to application server.

But i dont have any idea how to deal with versioning and passing that version to Bamboo for release management.  Tried to google it but there are no suggestions from other communities.

Any suggestions ?

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Santos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 7, 2019

Hi @Kailash

I don't really know much about Scala or SBT, all I know is that you can generate JAVA opcodes from it and then use the jar on JAVA virtual machines.

As far as I can tell you should be able to use the same process used for any JAVA app delivered using Bamboo.

Even for JAVA we don't have a document with best practices on version management since it depends on the company/team process and requirements.

What I can do is helpping you to understand the Bamboo features that will allow you to create the process you need. Please let me know where exactly you are facing issues and I'll do my best to assist you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events