Bamboo: Native support for Cucumber Report

I'm trying to integrate Bamboo with Cucumber BDD test reort so that BDD test result gets displayed along with bamboo build plan result. 

But there is no built-in task available for Cucumber test report

So I searched such plugins in Atlassian marketplace but all of them are outdated, stopped supportedly recently, and not competible with latest version of Bamboo (v6.1.0)

So is there any other way to acheive this goal rather than install plugin? 

Also I'm wondering if there is a plan for Bamboo to provide built-in support for Cucumber test report task in the future.

Thank  you

1 answer

0 votes

I see Cucumber for Bamboo add-on is responsible for just that. Upon installing, you can create a task and test Builds and Deployments.

As this add-on is not from Atlassian and doesn't support Bamboo 6.1.x yet, I recommend you to contact the vendor here to update it.

In the mean time, you can do either of the below.

• If you have the JAR file for the add-on, you can try to install manually by file upload method. It might work sometimes despite its incompatibility. However, doing so is not recommended, as it might break anytime.
  • Download and install Bamboo 6.0 from download-archives to work with this Add-on until an update is released by the vendor.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Renan Battaglin
Published May 18, 2017 in Bamboo

FAQ: How to Upgrade Bamboo Server

Bamboo 5.9 will no longer be supported after June 12, 2017. What does this mean? As part of our End of Life policy, Atlassian supports major versions for two years after the first major iteratio...

1,068 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot