Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add attachment to test execution from bamboo

wywpawel March 20, 2019

Hi

I'm currently evaluating Xray for JIRA and I have already configured my bamboo build to run and output zipped screenshots as an artifact.

I would like to upload that artifact to test execution added in Jira (test execution is newly created). Is there a way how to achieve that?

I know I can make a call to update test execution but how to retrieve issueId for test execution when uploading testresults from bamboo?

1 answer

1 vote
Inês Silva
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2019

Hi Pawel,

Currently it is not possible, so I have created an Improvement report in our backlog, https://jira.xpand-it.com/browse/XRAY-3886 

Please Vote on it, so we're able to keep track of your interest and Watch it in order to be notified on any changes over this issue.

The attachment can be added after the import of the execution report using another REST API call.
The key of the Test Execution can be found in the import execution reply, as it always replies with the Test Execution key.

Best regards,

Xray Team 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events