i would like call jira server Rest API to get list of issues for the Project

Manjunath Reddy September 5, 2020

I would like to call jira rest api to get list of issues created for the project and fix version

2 answers

0 votes
nmenere
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 6, 2020

Hi @Manjunath Reddy , is this Jira Automation related or are you looking to manually integrate with Jira and looking for a REST call. If so, as usual, @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- is right.

Cheers,

Nick

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2020

Have a look at the "search" section of https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/intro/ - a search for "project = x" will do what you need.

Manjunath Reddy September 5, 2020

Hi Nic,

i  did not get the required information.

i want to JIRA REST API that will fetch the all the issues for given project with fix version

can you please help me more elaborately

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2020

The link I gave includes "how to send a query to Jira over REST and get a response of a list of issues".  Try expanding the "issue search" header on the left of the doc.

For your new query, the search becomes "project = x and fixversion = y"

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events