Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sum up numbers in custom field of chilled issue - by Lookup + {{sum}} isn't working

Eliyahu Klein August 7, 2023

I run an automation that I built according to all the instructions I saw and for some reason the automation does not bring me the value I need.

"Linked bug count" is a number field , All fields have a value, and Audit log is steel empty!

Can someone tell me where I am wrong?image.png

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Sayed Bares [ServiceRocket]
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 7, 2023

@Eliyahu Klein There is a typo with lookupissues it should be lookupIssues

Eliyahu Klein August 7, 2023

Wow I can't believe it, so simple.

You're right.

Thank you!

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 7, 2023

Hi @Eliyahu Klein 

Adding to this answer...another thing which can cause this problem is having the incorrect smart value for a field.

Smart values are name, spacing, and case-sensitive, and when have the wrong one they typically return nothing / null instead of an error.  To confirm the smart value for a field you may use this how-to article: https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/find-the-smart-value-for-a-field/

Kind regards,
Bill

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events