cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rovo Feature Clarifications

Shahpur Khan
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 6, 2024

Hi everyone! We're very excited about Rovo and closely following what it can do for our web development team! We have some things we'd like to clarify: 

1.) Rovo is said to extend/integrate with Figma. Will this include the ability to automatically generate relevant requirements upon analyzing a Figma design? If so, will these requirements be tailored to our specific team by using data about our organization and our project history? 

2.) Will Rovo Agents be able to take in a list of system requirements and use it to automatically generate Jira tickets for us to get started? If so -- when deciding how to structure these tickets -- will the Agents take into consideration our team's past project tickets and their structures?

3.) Is Sentiment Analysis of user tickets/troubleshooting supported by Rovo Agents?

4.) If we provide Rovo Agents with a closed/proprietary dataset of our past tickets, would they be capable of using that data to save us time by auto-completing new tickets when we start creating them?

I have read the blog and overviews, but haven't found much detail on these. Thanks in advance for any insight!

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events