Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Released closed tasks within a set date

Stuart Jarvis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 15, 2023

Hi all,

I am looking to release closed tickets within a specific date range. i.e. September, but I am currently on 16th October. I therefore do not want to include Closed tickets from October in this release.

Can anyone assist with how I go about this?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Tim C
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2023

Hi @Stuart Jarvis 

FYI. The following JQL would always find all those which were resolved in the previous month (and not current month)  ...

resolved > startofMonth(-1) AND resolved < startOfMonth() ORDER BY resolved ASC

NB: You need to ensure your workflows are setting the "resolution" field whenever transitioning to a "completed" status so that resolved date field isn't empty..

If you're trying to find items against specific "Releases" then you can combine with FixVersion searching - which includes some useful advanced functions ....  

When used with the = and != operators, this field supports:

• latestReleasedVersion()

• earliestUnreleasedVersion()

When used with the IN and NOT IN operators, this field supports:

• releasedVersions()

• unreleasedVersions()

I hope this helps?

Thanks,

TC.

Stuart Jarvis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 16, 2023

Thanks TC

Tim C
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 17, 2023

Hi @Stuart Jarvis - please accept the answer above so that question shows as solved.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events