Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification for In progress status if no updates were made after 48 hrs

Gucci
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 15, 2023

Hi Team,

Good day and I hope you are doing well. Working on a recipe with the following objectives:

• All tickets with "In Progress" status and assignee is not empty will receive a notification after 48hrs (2 days) if no updates are made on the ticket
  • here's the JQL I created: 
    • "Service Desk Origin" in ("Enterprise Sales Order (SOPS)", "Enterprise Sales Support (SOPS)") and status = "In Progress" and NOT status CHANGED AFTER -2d AND created < -2d
  • For some reason when I checked the audit log one of the tickets received 2 notifications one on May 15 and then on May 16

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2023

If you want it to be able updates (as in, has there been a comment added, a label, description edited etc.) then I would change the focus of the JQL to:

"Service Desk Origin" in ("Enterprise Sales Order (SOPS)", "Enterprise Sales Support (SOPS)") and status = "In Progress" and Updated >= -2d

Rather than just looking for a status change.

Gucci
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 18, 2023

Got it thank you very much!

0 votes
Answer accepted
Gucci
Atlassian Team
May 15, 2023

Please see screenshots below:

2023-05-16_06-56-46.png2023-05-16_06-37-31.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events