Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My automation doesn't work...

심 여울 January 9, 2023

20230110_094924.png

I made automation like above capture. And it doesn't work at all....

What would be the problem. How can I fix it.. T.T

2 answers

0 votes
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2023

Hi @심 여울 
Welcome to the community!

Hard to tell what it is you are trying to achieve with this rule, but here are a couple of thoughts.

1. you should have the condition before the action. Trigger>condition(s)>action otherwise the condition will achieve nothing, as the action will have already have been applied and the condition has nothing to them action upon.

2. What does the audit log say, regarding executions of the rule to date? As this is the best place to start when troubleshooting why a rule isn't working as expected

By the looks of it you are wanting a rule that: when the "action" and "item" label is added to an issue (any issue) it will be cloned  to the "23 action items Tracking" project. Is that correct?

0 votes
Fernando Eugênio da Silva
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2023

@심 여울 ,

Could you please share what exactly you want to do with this automation rule? Because the way that you done, it seems like the condition should be before the action.

Please, tell us more about the ideia behind this automation rule and we can help you to fix this.

Regards,

Fernando

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events