Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Product Discovery Automation

Boleslaw Nowak April 10, 2023

Hello,

I'm trying to set-up and automation within the Jira Product Discovery, so the status would change after updating the `Roadmap` field.

The roadmap has the following values available - `Now` `Next` `Someday` `Wont Do`, what I'm trying to set up is that when

• Wont Do value is selected for the Roadmap, the status of the idea would change to Wont Do
  • And when roadmap value is one of `Now` `Next` `Someday` it would automatically set the status to `To Do`

How could I achieve this?

1 answer

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 10, 2023

Hi @Boleslaw Nowak 

What have you tried thus far to solve this? 

If you have a rule started, please post images of the complete rule and audit log details showing the rule execution, and described what is not working as you expect.  Those will provide context for the community to offer suggestions.

If you have not started a rule yet, what you describe should be possible with the field value changed trigger, rule conditions, and the issue transition action.  To get you started on creating your rule, please review this documentation and examples:

Kind regards,
Bill

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events