Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Automation - The "edit issue field value" action using Additional fields is blanking

Jamie February 28, 2024

I have 2 rules running across different projects. I have an action that assigns the value of the "Team" field because Atlassian has not included this as a supported field!
Both rules are running successfully but if I go to edit that action in the rule, it's not showing the custom additional details that currently are saved for the action, just the default info like its new and needs to be completed. So I am unable to see/edit what is actually there!

Has anyone else experienced this?

Screenshot 2024-02-29 172938.png

2 answers

0 votes
Mark J February 29, 2024

Same here. Actually is affecting all my automations/additional fields, but on my side looks they are not running the additional fields part.

It's related with the atlassian major incident on 28.02.24 but has anyone been able to recover the configuration of the automations?

Jira Software Status (atlassian.com)

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 29, 2024

Hey Jamie,

This appears to be an ongoing issue with Automation. You should go ahead and submit a support ticket to Atlassian. 

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events