Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with creation on a rule.

Mohamed Mbaye October 12, 2023

Hello Every one, hope you doing well, we start a projet with JSM for our enterprise and we need to create a rule who say to notify us when one ticket is create more than 30 days and don't have a rapporter or all tickets that are not closed more than 30 days. 

Someone can help me please.

2 answers

0 votes
Holger Rösch October 13, 2023

Hi @Mohamed Mbaye ,

there are two options I can think of:

1. as @Natalya Ozhigova suggested a scheduled trigger should be used. However, I would modify the jql a little

image.png

This gives you all the tickets that are at least 30 days old, not resolved and are not assigned to anyone (I suppose that's what you meant).

For notification you can use e.g. the action "Send email"image.png

That should do the trick.

2. Alternatively, you can create a filter with a jql like this:

project in (projectName) AND created<=startOfDay(-30d) AND resolution = Unresolved AND assignee is EMPTY

make sure you provide access to all people who need this information (maybe using a Jira group would be the best option)image.png

Then you configure a Filter Subscription which sends the result of the filter to the chosen group as scheduledimage.png

or you ask people to subscribe if they wish.

Hope this helps

Best,

Holger

Mohamed Mbaye October 17, 2023

Hello @Holger Rösch

Thanks you for your answers, I try it and it works. Very appreciate it :) 

Best Regards

Mohamed. 

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2023

Hi @Mohamed Mbaye 

Just checking if your question is answered and the rule working as expected. 

If so, please accept the answer(s) which helped you.  That will help others in the future know if there are relevant answers when they have a similar need.  Thanks!

Kind regards,
Bill

0 votes
Natalya Ozhigova October 13, 2023

Hi @Mohamed Mbaye 

You can use a rule with the trigger "scheduled" (run rule once per day) and jql like this "created>=startOfDay(-30d) and created<startOfDay(-29d)". 

Hope it helps you

Best,

Natalya

Mohamed Mbaye October 17, 2023

Hello @Natalya Ozhigova 

I try your solution and its works very well, thanks you for your answer  :)

Best regards. 

Mohamed.

Like Natalya Ozhigova likes this
Mohamed Mbaye April 17, 2024

Hello @Natalya Ozhigova@Holger Rösch , I come to you again to ask your help, I'm trying to create a rule so that all the tickets from the rule above can be grouped in a single email but I'm not succeeding. 

Do you have any idea please ? 

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events