Is there a way to create sprint dashboard?

vdhanorkar July 28, 2022

I want to create a Dashboard where I can see sprints only, see the below screenshot. I don't want task info in the dashboard, only sprint-related info i.e Sprint Name*, Sprint Start date*, Sprint end date*, Task count(optional).
Example: I have 5 active sprints and all the sprints are in-progress state, and there are five resources each individual is working on respective sprint.

Sprint-board.png

Please suggest an alternate add-in option if it is unavailable in the JIRA.

2 answers

0 votes
Doug Levitt July 28, 2022

@vdhanorkar 

I had the same question a while back.  I ended up implementing a custom solution using a combination of Jira + WebHooks + Automation for Jira.  I described it here:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Automation-questions/How-create-a-list-of-all-Sprint-Goals-across-all-Active-Sprints/qaq-p/1867358

This mechanism tracks Sprints across 30+ Squads, operating in synchronized sprints.  I have Sprint metrics (future, open, completed) for the past 9 months now.  The mechanism also collects and displays (on Jira Dashboards) metrics (Throughput, Velocity, Cycle Time, etc.) for each of those Squads.  It was a bit "challenging" to figure out how to do this (it took probably 40 hours of work).  It's easily the most complete set of metrics I have captured in my past 18+ years of using jira.

Good Luck.

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 28, 2022

My first suggestion is to peruse the marketplace. I just came across this example you might start with it - sprint-summary-gadget . However if I were going to invest in an add-on to approve my sprint recording I would probably look for something that is more feature rich. In the end I would try several set alarm which one works best for me.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events