You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
Currently I would like to Integrate Jira Service Management With iLert system with below 2 fucntions.
1. When Jira created --> create a iLert alert automatically
2. Whem Jira status being updated to "ToDo","In Progress" --> Update the alert status from "Pending" to "Accepted"
3. When Jira updated to "Done" --> Update the alert status to "Resolved"
Looking forward for your professional insights~ :)
Integration between Jira Service Management and iLert, or any other alerting and incident management system, typically involves utilizing webhooks, APIs, or intermediary integration platforms. Your goals involve synchronizing the status between Jira issues and iLert alerts, which is a common requirement for maintaining coherent operational workflows across platforms.
Suggestions for Integration:
1. Use of APIs/Webhooks:
- Both Jira and iLert provide APIs and webhooks.
2. Using Jira webhooks,
- you can trigger HTTP callbacks to iLert when an issue is created or its status is changed in Jira, allowing you to automate the creation and updating of alerts in iLert.
3. Use of Integration Platforms:
- Platforms like Zapier or Integromat can facilitate integration by providing pre-built connectors and logic to sync data between Jira and iLert without requiring coding knowledge.
4. Create Automation Rules in Jira:
- Automation rules in Jira can be configured to invoke webhooks or perform actions when issues meet certain conditions, such as a status change to “ToDo”, “In Progress”, or “Done”.