Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrate Jira Service Management With iLert system.

Jessica
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 25, 2023

Hi Team!

Currently I would like to Integrate Jira Service Management With iLert system with below 2 fucntions.

1. When Jira created --> create a iLert alert automatically

2. Whem Jira status being updated to "ToDo","In Progress" --> Update the alert status from "Pending" to "Accepted"

3. When Jira updated to "Done" --> Update the alert status to "Resolved"

Looking forward for your professional insights~ :)

1 answer

0 votes
Peter_DevSamurai
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 25, 2023

Integration between Jira Service Management and iLert, or any other alerting and incident management system, typically involves utilizing webhooks, APIs, or intermediary integration platforms. Your goals involve synchronizing the status between Jira issues and iLert alerts, which is a common requirement for maintaining coherent operational workflows across platforms.

Suggestions for Integration:
1. Use of APIs/Webhooks:
- Both Jira and iLert provide APIs and webhooks.

2. Using Jira webhooks,
- you can trigger HTTP callbacks to iLert when an issue is created or its status is changed in Jira, allowing you to automate the creation and updating of alerts in iLert.

3. Use of Integration Platforms:
- Platforms like Zapier or Integromat can facilitate integration by providing pre-built connectors and logic to sync data between Jira and iLert without requiring coding knowledge.

4. Create Automation Rules in Jira:
- Automation rules in Jira can be configured to invoke webhooks or perform actions when issues meet certain conditions, such as a status change to “ToDo”, “In Progress”, or “Done”.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events