Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to set Project in our office time zone.

kshridvipa7878 April 7, 2024

Hi All,

Please help me about this issues.

1. I need to create automation rules for our all project. According to our shift time. 9 am to 6 pm.
Once the user move a ticket to one status to another status, then next " due date & time" It will be reflect in our working shift.

Actually, I added a custom field in our project, that filed name is " Due date & time" and I have applied automation on each status for 2 hours( need to complete that ticket within 2 hours). If user move the ticket in another status by 5:30 pm then It reflected "due date& time", by 7:30 pm.

How I can fix this issue?

2. I'm stuck in "Delay in days" field.
Once the "due date & time" passed then it will reflect under the "Delay in days" filed. Like 4, 5, 6 days in delay. Like this.

Please help me on this issue.

Thank you.

3 answers

0 votes
Valeriia_Havrylenko_SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 9, 2024

Hi @kshridvipa7878 :) 
Are you considering third-party add-ons to solve this problem?

0 votes
Humashankar VJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2024

Hi @kshridvipa7878 - You have to use both the conditions one after the another to keep solving the use case,

0 votes
Humashankar VJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 7, 2024

Hi @kshridvipa7878 

Simplifying your problem statement to my understanding – take a quick look and correct me if am incorrect:

The actual problem statement is to set up automation rules for your project to update the "Due date & time" field based on your office's working hours (9 am to 6 pm).

The issue occurs because the current automation adds 2 hours to the current time regardless of whether it's near the end of the working day, causing errors in setting due dates and times.

Adjustments are needed to ensure that due dates and times are correctly handled, particularly when tickets are moved near the end of the working day

Try implementing the below conditions and see whether it solves your issue:

• Condition - Check if the current time is within working hours (9 am to 6 pm).
  • Action - If true, update the "Due date & time" field with the current time + 2 hours.

This action helps to confirm that if a ticket is moved within working hours, the due date and time will be set to 2 hours from the current time.

• Condition - Check if the current time is outside working hours (after 6 pm or before 9 am).
  • Action - If true, calculate the time until the next working day's start time (9 am) and add 2 hours to it. Update the "Due date & time" field accordingly.

This action helps to confirm that if a ticket is moved outside working hours, the due date and time will be set to the start of the next working day + 2 hours.

PS:

This response inputs might also carry some research outcomes from the open source / blogs / user guide articles.

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!

Warm regards

kshridvipa7878 April 7, 2024

Hi,

Thank you for your time.

Please let me know that which condition I need to select. 

Thank you,

Dvipa

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events