Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to prevent Agents from deleting an attached Form in a JIRA ticket ?

Syed Mohammad Arshad March 6, 2024

Hi Team,

Background:

I wanted the Service Desk Agents to mandatorily fill a form when they perform an Impact Assessment for a ticket. I was able to add a validator in the transition that "All the attached Forms need to be submitted" before transitioning and I  enforced the form such that the form gets automatically added to the issue.

Problem Statement:

The agent is able to edit the form in the ticket and fill it and thereafter he can submit it also.

However there is also an option to "Delete the form" which the agent can perform.

I want to remove this delete option from the form in the ticket so that once attached, no ne can delete it from the ticket.

I am not able to find any related properties in "Permissions" settings.

Please help on this !!

3 answers

0 votes
GNarsimhagowda - Empyra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 6, 2024

HI @Syed Mohammad Arshad ,

Try turning of the option "Keep this form open for edits"  and "lock this form once submitted" in the form settings hope this helps.

2024-03-07_12h45_21.png

Thanks.

0 votes

Please advice.

0 votes

A prompt response will be of great help as it is a security issue in a key process at our end.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events