Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to expand roadmap timeline ?

Jouni Riimala October 28, 2022

Hi,

Not using advanced roadmap. I need to define releases which end date is somewhere in 2025 / 2026, but current roadmap timeline ends to 2024 so how I can adjust timeline to included coming years ?

Tried already to define release end date to 2026, but it didn't impact to roadmap view..

Would need this information quite rapidly...

-Jouni

2 answers

1 vote
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2022

You're planning a release for 2026....and it needs to be on a roadmap urgently. There is a certain irony in that statement.

I mean you can create the release in the project with a date that far into the future... it will show up on the roadmap in a few years' time. Something to look forward to in early 2025. 

1 vote
Hamza Chundrigar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2022

Hello @Jouni Riimala 

Unfortunately this is a hard set limit where the timeline data range limit is -1y past +2y future from today.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17799

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events