Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add user workload on daily basis?

bharath.veeramalla August 2, 2022

I have created a Project which needs to check on the time spent by users for daily basis and weekly basis, could you please help me?

2 answers

0 votes
Violetta Chernobuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2022

Hi @bharath.veeramalla 

I'm Violetta from the Planyway team:)

You can set up a Jira extension like Planyway

It links to Jira Time tracking field and allows you to keep track of time the old way or with the timer right inside a Jira card or with a dedicated time tracking view. Then, you can switch to the Report tab and filter time efforts by members, issues and projects within any chosen time period.

Let me know if you need any help:)

Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2022

Hi @Violetta Chernobuk 

When recommending a marketplace vendor product, please ensure that you disclose your affiliation to that vendor in your post wording. For more information about this, please see:

Atlassian Community online guidelines for Marketplace and Solution Partners

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Atlassian-Community-online-guidelines-for-Marketplace-and/ba-p/689723

Kind regards,
Bill

0 votes
Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2022

Hi @bharath.veeramalla - what do you mean by "check on the time"?

Are you looking to generate reports? Or just be able to look at a chart? 

Something like the User Workload Report?

Or are you wanting to send emails every day/week?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events