Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How stop the automation rule that has already started?

I have created the rule to execute the groovy script upon met the certain condition. For the condition I wrote the IQL query to find the objects. Without thinking I wrote IQL query to find all the objects. Now when I ran the rule, its running for all the objects and I have thousands of objects, meaning  it will take many hours to complete. Now when I want to stop the rule that is already running and limit the objects it will run for, I am unable to do so. I tried disabling but it didn't help.

Is there any way I can stop the rule that is already running? 

1 answer

Hi,
I think the only way available now is to disable Insight.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Atlassian Automation

Jira Automation: Sum Up Story Points Roundup (Initiatives -> Epics -> Story/Tasks -> Subtasks)

Hi Everyone, In this roundup we combine all the jira automation rules to sum up story points across different issue types. We start from the lowest level, summing up story points from sub-tasks t...

1,768 views 2 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you