Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Subtask for each CI on Issue (Automation)

louis.haefliger
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 13, 2023

We record replacement material in our service management on the incidents, which must be configured in advance. The aim is to generate a subtask for each piece of hardware recorded. The material is recorded via an asset object.

Unfortunately, I do not know exactly how I can capture a subtask per object via the automation if several objects are captured at the same time. Can anyone help me here?
Subtask.png
At the Moment my Automation looks like:Automation.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2023

Hi @louis.haefliger -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

First thing, I am not using assets...and so my suggestion is based on what I know about automation rules.

It appears you are trying to find the differences in the field between before/after to set your Summary and Description fields.  Have you tried using the added and deleted smart values for fieldChange?  Those are described here, but I do not know if they will work for the assets.

https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-smart-values-issues/#--fieldChange--

Kind regards,
Bill

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events