Automation - assign labels Essential Accessibility

Gareth Blake-Coggins June 2, 2022

We have recently integrated our Jira Cloud instance with our Essential Accessibility platform and I am looking for a trigger in automations to allow me to automation label assignments on task which are "pushed" from eAP. 

I'm thinking maybe incoming webhooks may hold the answer but looking for some guidance from anyone who may have implemented this previously 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Simmo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 5, 2022

Hi @Gareth Blake-Coggins,

We don't have any Automation integration with Essential Accessibility so at first glance it sounds like web hooks would be the right vehicle for what you are wanting to achieve. 

Is it a case of send a webhook and then lookup the issue and apply a label?

Cheers,

Simeon

Gareth Blake-Coggins June 6, 2022

Hi @Simmo yes what we would like to achieve is when we push a ticket from an eAP project into the linked Jira Project - the jira ticket automatically has a label assigned to it for ease of identification. 

Simmo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 6, 2022

If there is an easy way to identify this you could maybe use an issue created trigger and add the label that way?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events