cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Unflag on Schedule

Frank Pineiro
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 26, 2024

Hello, 
Im very new to this automation. How can I setup automation to unflag a card in my project when the scheduled Date/Time hits? For example, the card is flagged and it has scheduled filled out for 7/5/2024 04:00, how can that card be auto unflagged?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 26, 2024

Hi @Frank Pineiro -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You could create a rule with a Scheduled Trigger, with JQL to identify the issues, and then use the Edit Issue action to clear the Flagged field.

However...how does your team use the "flag"?  That is, what does it represent?

From what you describe, automatically clearing the flag may not align to the problem the team is solving by using the flag.

To learn more about automation rules before trying to write one, please look here:

Kind regards,
Bill

Frank Pineiro
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 26, 2024

Hey Bill,

Thank you for the quick response! Under that Project, we flag cards until the scheduled date/time. I will attempt what you suggested. 

Like Bill Sheboy likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events