Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assets automation, create ticket if user turns inactive.

Eddie April 4, 2023

I have objects that has attribute called "Product owner", and i was wondering if its possible to make a automation that makes a ticket when/if the user turns inactive.

What I have tried is, making a Scheduled event that checks objects that has a "product owner" and if the user is inactive, then create jira ticket.

Can't get it to work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 4, 2023

Hi @Eddie -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

For a question like this, I recommend posting images of your complete automation rule and the audit log details showing the rule execution.  Those may provide context for the community to offer suggestions.  Thanks!

Kind regards,
Bill

LeAnne Sobota July 17, 2023

We are trying to do the same thing as well.  I attempted to use a scheduled event but get error ...

Error

The rule has been configured with components that require issues to be provided by the trigger. You need to use the option to run JQL to provide issues. The following components require issues: Re-fetch issue data, Issue condition

... and haven't been able to find a way to do this.

We recently migrated to cloud from on-prem and lost a BUNCH of functionality that Insight had and Asset just ... doesnt.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events