Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approvals field shows up in CREATE issue

Andrew Madar March 8, 2024

I have several approvals through my workflow.  Each step has it's own unique approval field.  When an issue is created, the approval fields show up randomly placed in the CREATE issue.  

Is there a way to hide them or position them to the bottom?

1 answer

0 votes
AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 9, 2024

Hello @Andrew Madar 

Are you using the Jira service management? If yes, you can check the order of the field in request form, and there you will also get the option to hide the field.

If raising the request internally, You could check your create issue screen for the order of the fields and what fields to show while creating issue and if needed create and associate separate screens for create/edit/view issue as per your requirement.

Kindly accept this answer if it helps.

Regards

Asha

Andrew Madar March 12, 2024

I am using Jira Cloud.  I found an end-user solution by clicking on the 3 dots upper right after clicking the create button, but I need an admin solution to set the fields visible when you click on the blue CREATE button.  Any suggestions?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events