Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any one knows , how to write perl script to search JIRA ID between Jan 2020 to June 2020 ?

Aakash
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 23, 2020

Hi Guy's,

I am new to perl script & I was told by my Manager to write a perl script to automate the process of Searching all FIXEd JiRA ID from JAN 2020 to Jun 2020 , based on kit and kit version i.e

JiRA ID/kit/kit_version. 

And then check " code snippet" &  if it is present or not. If it is present , then take that code snippet & execute on your test case using your Makefile. 

And if it is not present then check for code Attachment or any reference of further JIRA given.

Make a separate dummy file and run that  searched code  ,for  example in dummy.sv and check if it is compiling or not and if yes then add all given switch & environment variables that was mentioned in the given Jira I'd.

And execute it in my test case file.

Hope you get the idea , what I am trying to say, even if the code matches the objective then it would be okay. I am not expecting 100 % match. So, please let me know if anybody knew about this.

I need to automate this.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events