cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acceptance criteria missing after transfer to a new project

Yimin Jiang
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 29, 2024

Hello All,

I am trying to transfer story from a team-managed project to a company-managed project. Both story layout have Acceptance Criteria section, but after transfer, the acceptance criteria context lost. 

Could anyone help? Thank you in advance. 

WX20240229-172744@2x.pngWX20240229-172704.png

1 answer

1 vote
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 29, 2024

Hi Yimin- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Custom fields in Team-managed projects are self contained and not shared with any other project. So the Acceptance Criteria field in your Team-managed project is not the same field as the Acceptance Criteria used by your Company-managed project. 

Here is guidance to help you with moving between the two project types.

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/migrate-between-team-managed-and-company-managed-projects/

Yimin Jiang
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 29, 2024

Thank you John.

The acceptance criteria field is the one I added into layout of the company managed project. But still missing the context after transferring. 

Anything else I could check or try?

Like John Funk likes this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 29, 2024

I would open a support ticket with Atlassian to see why the content didn't get copied over. Please post back here with the resolution. 

https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Like Yimin Jiang likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events