Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xray Cloud integration with TestNG framework

Kaushik MR July 22, 2020

Has anyone integrated the TestNG framework with Xray Cloud instance. If yes, could you please share the link to the demo project. I could only find the sample code for the xray server version

1 comment

Sergio Freire - Xblend
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 23, 2020

Hi @Kaushik MR , the integration is the same. How are you submiting the results back to Xray? Aren't you using one the the CI plugins (e.g. for Bamboo, Jenkins) that Xray provides? Or do you want to do it directly from maven?

Kaushik MR July 29, 2020

Hi Sergio, Thanks for your reply.

I want to push the testng results directly from Maven.

Sergio Freire - Xblend
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 30, 2020

Hi @Kaushik MR ,

the current version of the maven plugin unfortunately doesn't yet support Xray on Jira Cloud.

I've created a suggestion in our backlog; please review and vote on it:

https://jira.xpand-it.com/browse/XRAYMAVEN-8

Meanwhile, I've detailed a working workaround; you can see the details of it on the comment of the previous issue. You may need to adapt it slightly to your needs (e.g. testng endpoint and the arguments you need to pass).

Regards,

Sergio

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events