Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira Automation Smart Value count if True

Solene October 5, 2022

Hi Community,

I have been trying to create an automation without result so I'm asking for help. :)

Expected Rule: when scheduled, looks up issues based on a JQL and sends an email including the count of issues with SLA met.

What I know so far:

• The lookup issues is correct, I'm using it for other automations.
  • {{#lookupIssues}}{{customfield_10068.completedCycles.breached}}{{/}}
    Does gives me the list of issues with either True (if SLA is breached), or False (if SLA if not breached).

Now I can't figure out how to count them if False. I was hoping for something like this:

{{lookupIssues.customfield_10068.completedCycles.breached.equals("false").size}}

Any advice is welcome!

I'm adding a JSON screenshot in case that helps.Screenshot_breached.png

1 comment

Darryl Lee
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 5, 2022

Hi. I would think you want to check whether SLA is breached in the JQL.

Like # people like this
Simmo
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 6, 2022

I second this. You won't he able to do this in smart values so in the JQL filter it down to just breached ones and then you can use the count of issues returned by lookup issues.

Like Curt Holley likes this
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 9, 2022

I'll third Darryl's advice. 👌

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events