Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussing the major differences of all jira products

Brenda Xuereb July 24, 2024

Hi All!

I'd like to discuss all the differences within the Jira tools specifically the following (will be presenting this information to specific teams within the business so I would like a very simplified version of this on the following:

- Jira Product Discovery
- Jira Work Management
- Jira Software
- Jira Service Management 
- Jira (Core)

1 comment

Kelly Arrey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 24, 2024

The current list is:

• Jira
    • This incorporates the artists formerly known as:
      • Jira Software
      • Jira Work Management, which was formerly known as Jira Core
  • Jira Service Management
  • Jira Product Discovery
Brenda Xuereb July 25, 2024

HI @Kelly Arrey Thanks for this, but what about what defines the differences between all jira products? there's not an easy and simple explanation that would define this difference.

Kelly Arrey
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2024
  • Jira Product Discovery is designed for Product Managers
  • Jira Service Management is designed for service operations like Help Desks etc.
  • Jira is designed for ... everybody else. Jira was originally built for Software development teams, but has since been expanded and I think we can safely say that Jira could help almost anyone who's trying to manage tasks.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events