Automation webinar: Delivering enterprise automation for Jira with Atlassian, Appfire & DEISER

John McKiernan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 18, 2021

Hello automation community! 

I just wanted to write a quick post to let you know about an upcoming automation webinar you might be interested in. 

It is hosted by our marketplace partners DEISER and features Appfire along with myself on behalf of Jira automation.  

We will be talking through:

- How Jira automation can save time, help you focus, and connect your tools.
- Best practices working with Automation for Jira.
- Make your project information dynamic with the Projectrak and Automation integration.
- Leveraging automation for Jira project tracking.
- A guide through powerful admin automation with Atlassian CLI (Appfire)

You can register here.

Hope to see you there!

John 

7 comments

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 18, 2021

Sounds great!! 

Like # people like this
Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2021

Thanks for sharing this webinar opportunity, @John McKiernan !

Like # people like this
Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
November 24, 2021

We're looking forward to kickstarting this last episode of the year of the Co-Hosted Webinar series; thank you very much for sharing it, @John McKiernan I bet it will benefit a lot of people working with Jira!! 🙌✔

Like # people like this
iLya Agafonov December 3, 2021

is there a recording of the webinar?

Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
Solution Partners provide consulting, sales, and technical services on Atlassian products.
December 3, 2021

Hello @iLya Agafonov, I'm glad you asked!

We will be publishing the Q&A and video here in the community in the following days.

I hope you and everyone else will find this content helpful!! 😎🤘🏼

Like Curt Holley likes this
Rolf Lader
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 6, 2021

Hi @John McKiernan

Do you perhaps have a recording of the webinar that I can watch?

Best regards, Rolf

Like Huwen Arnone likes this
John McKiernan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 6, 2021

Hey @Rolf Lader ,

I think @Huwen Arnone or Flora may be able to provide that :) 

Cheers,

John

Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
December 13, 2021

@John McKiernan is right! @Rolf Lader I'll be sure to mention you and @iLya Agafonov as soon as we have the video and Q&A up for you to watch.

Thank you very much for showing interest! Best regards!!

Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
December 16, 2021

Hi @iLya Agafonov & @Rolf Lader, the webinar recording is already available! 😎

@Curt Holley & @Taranjeet Singh, you can check it out as well!! 

Like Rolf Lader likes this
Rolf Lader
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 16, 2021

@Huwen Arnonethanks a lot :o)

Huwen Arnone
Solutions Partner
December 16, 2021

You're welcome @Rolf Lader @Taranjeet Singh !!

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 16, 2021

Thanks a lot for sharing the recording, @Huwen Arnone !

Like # people like this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events