Starting chapter in Cairo Egypt

Mahmoud Ghoz
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2019

Hi!

My name is Mahmoud Ghoz from Cairo, Egypt. I have a sum of 16 years of experience managing and delivering complex IT, web and mobile projects with multiple technologies through different project management methodologies and the use of many project management tools such as Jira, TFS and Microsoft Project.

Having been a founder and a cofounder of 2 startups for over 3 years I have turned into a self-motivated individual who can see the big picture throughout the product life cycle since its inception and actively participate in defining the business model and product-market fit while building the product and raising fund from investors.

I spent the first four years of my career working in a multinational company. The first three years in my career started as a Support Engineer then a Technical Architect and ended up in the last eight years working as a project/product manager. During this period, I certified as PO, Scrum Master, PMP, MCT, MCPD Enterprise Application Developer and MCSD.

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events