It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage
Highlighted

Starting chapter in Cairo Egypt

Mahmoud_Ghoz Community Leader Feb 15, 2019

Hi!

My name is Mahmoud Ghoz from Cairo, Egypt. I have a sum of 16 years of experience managing and delivering complex IT, web and mobile projects with multiple technologies through different project management methodologies and the use of many project management tools such as Jira, TFS and Microsoft Project.

Having been a founder and a cofounder of 2 startups for over 3 years I have turned into a self-motivated individual who can see the big picture throughout the product life cycle since its inception and actively participate in defining the business model and product-market fit while building the product and raising fund from investors.

I spent the first four years of my career working in a multinational company. The first three years in my career started as a Support Engineer then a Technical Architect and ended up in the last eight years working as a project/product manager. During this period, I certified as PO, Scrum Master, PMP, MCT, MCPD Enterprise Application Developer and MCSD.

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Atlassian Community Events

It is me, Andy B ! a.k.a. FUN MAN ANDY [Community Showcase]

COMMUNITY SHOWCASE – FUN MAN ANDY “Showcases spotlight Atlassian Leaders who make a big impact on our Community. The Atlassian Community Team taps Leaders to share more about themselves and their A...

736 views 10 11
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you