Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this community in different languages?

georgia September 1, 2021

I'd like to know if this community is available in different languages?

3 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

1 vote
Answer accepted
javodev September 1, 2021

Hi @georgia !

In the main bar (in the top of the website) there is Groups dropdown list, click it and search for Explore all groups option.

atlassian groups.jpg

It'll redirect you to all the available groups in Atlassian Community ♥ where you can search for a community for your language.

I hope you enjoy and learn in this great community 😀

thank you

Like javodev likes this
0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2021

Hi @georgia ,

In addition, I believe you can find more partners who speak the same language at local events!

https://ace.atlassian.com/communityevents/

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 1, 2021

Hi @georgia,

Welcome to the community.

Yes it is.  I've been seen posts in Spanish, Portuguese, French, Chinese, etc.  Feel free to post in and language, but you will get more engagement if you post in English.

Cheers

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 1, 2021

A lot of answerers will make an effort to try a translation engine if they do not read/write the language your question is written in too!

Like Ollie Guan likes this

ok, thank you 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events