Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to get in touch with event hosts to submit talks

How do I get in touch with community event organizers to submit a talk or topic I would like to present at an community event?

I have used the 'Contact the host' button like

contact hosts.png

However I am not getting any replies.

Does the contact form work?

1 answer

0 votes
Cassie Mayes Community Manager Jun 03, 2021

Hi @Ulrich Kuhnhardt _IzymesCo_ ! Which ace.atlassian.com chapter were you trying to contact? I can nudge the Leaders and let them know you're trying to get ahold of them. :)

Separately, we're creating an online group on community.atlassian.com to help facilitate speaking opportunities at events! Keep a lookout for that. 

@Cassie Mayes - one of the community leaders I was able to contact talked about a Trello board for community leaders. I'll try to find out - are you aware of such a board?

Or perhaps vendors can use this board to submit their presentation suggestions?

Cassie Mayes Community Manager Jun 17, 2021

@Ulrich Kuhnhardt _IzymesCo_ That board is private but feel free to join this group for more opportunities to share presentation suggestions! https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Speaker-Bench/gh-p/speakerbench

Thanks Cassie - access requested.

Anna-SoftwarePlant Marketplace Partner Jun 18, 2021

Hi @Cassie Mayes
I am also looking for the possibility of speaking with Leaders. I've already sent a request to the Atlassian Speaker Bench. 

Perhaps I'll get lucky and will be submitted :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Atlassian Community Events

Hello from city #68 on the road!

Hello from my sixty-eighth city in a long-term RV trip I started in 2015!  I've traveled all over the US staying in different cities and states for just a few days up to many months. This week I...

171 views 3 10
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you