Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get in touch with event hosts to submit talks

Ulrich Kuhnhardt _IzymesCo_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 30, 2021

How do I get in touch with community event organizers to submit a talk or topic I would like to present at an community event?

I have used the 'Contact the host' button like

contact hosts.png

However I am not getting any replies.

Does the contact form work?

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Cassie Mayes
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 3, 2021

Hi @Ulrich Kuhnhardt _IzymesCo_ ! Which ace.atlassian.com chapter were you trying to contact? I can nudge the Leaders and let them know you're trying to get ahold of them. :)

Separately, we're creating an online group on community.atlassian.com to help facilitate speaking opportunities at events! Keep a lookout for that. 

Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 7, 2021

@Cassie Mayes - one of the community leaders I was able to contact talked about a Trello board for community leaders. I'll try to find out - are you aware of such a board?

Or perhaps vendors can use this board to submit their presentation suggestions?

Cassie Mayes
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
June 17, 2021

@Ulrich Kuhnhardt _IzymesCo_ That board is private but feel free to join this group for more opportunities to share presentation suggestions! https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Speaker-Bench/gh-p/speakerbench

Marketplace Partner
June 17, 2021

Thanks Cassie - access requested.

Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
June 18, 2021

Hi @Cassie Mayes
I am also looking for the possibility of speaking with Leaders. I've already sent a request to the Atlassian Speaker Bench. 

Perhaps I'll get lucky and will be submitted :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events