cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Email Notifications for new products

Christos Moysiadis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 16, 2024

Hello all,

i would like to know if you are also struggling with the following case and if Atlassian is planning to change it in the future. #AtlassianListenToUs

I don't know about the rest, but personally I am working for more than 5 customers in parallel and each customer has hundreds, and some of them thousands of users. Each user is able to request to install a product to their instance when missing. My role is an Org admin most of the times in those instances.

Guess now what! I am receiving everyday emails, like in screenshot below

2024-05-17 08_16_28 xxxxx wants you to start Jira Product Discover.png

Where the xxxxxxxxxx stands, its the name of the user, who requested the product.

Now i am wondering and also asking,

• Would it be nicer to have after the product name, the name of the Organisation the user belongs e.g "xxxxxxxxxx wants you to start Jira Product Discovery for ACME XXX" and
  • A decline "request" button after the "Start free trial" button

Reason behind this:

1. Customers are strict with the products, which will provided to their users. So we (Partner Atlassian Consultants) have get information to decline those requests by default until further discussion
  2. Identify which Organisation the request is coming from, without clicking the button waiting for the redirect to approve or cancel the request etc.
  3. Keep track of the products the users of an organization are asking for and discuss with the right stakeholders of the organization about testing and purchasing the product.
  4. Keep our email inbox clean.

Best

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events