Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to the Atlassian Migration Program Community group!

Elizabeth Howden
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 11, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Migration Program group! Don’t forget to tap the “Join group” blue button to the right :slight_smile: This will be a place to ask questions, share resources, and learn from each other. In a few weeks (end of March), we’ll be moving the content from the current Community collection to this new group.

The Mission

The Atlassian Migration Program provides the tools, support, and guidance to help migrating customers make the move to Cloud with confidence. This group is designed to be an extension of that mission and one of the ways we facilitate migration support at scale. It’s a place for customers, partners, and Atlassians to come together to ask questions, get help, and share learnings. It’ll also be an important channel to share resources and tools as we get closer to the end of Server support in 2024. 

The Icebreaker

Now that we’ll all be hanging out here a little more, what if we start with an icebreaker? Tell us about yourself by answering one of the icebreaker questions below:

1. The best restaurant in your hometown?

2. Favorite emoji?

3. First phone app you open to start your day?

4. Beach or mountains?

5. Favorite Atlassian Community memory?

6. Best piece of Atlassian swag you’ve ever received?

2 comments

Comment

Michael Thompson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2022

Hi all,

This is Mike Thompson in Salem, MA. My favorite restaurant is Sidelines Sports Bar & Grill. Great food, awesome wait staff, plenty of TVs, good beer selection, and Keno!  I win about $2,000 a year playing.

We are looking to migrate from our Jira Server build up to the cloud by mid-2023, and we just keep piling up things to do and problems to overcome. It's going to be quite the challenge!

Erik Mathijs March 21, 2022

Hi all,

I am Erik Mathijs from Belgium and my favourite restaurant is DE POST in Geel (Flanders). They have great food and plenty of good Belgium beers.

I am the internal Atlassian admin for our company and at this moment working on the migration from our server stack to cloud.

I rather like mountains especially in south of France (Verdon, Ardeche, ... and much more).

Did not received any Atlassian swag ;)

Cheers,

Erik 

Evangeline Black April 4, 2022

Hi all,

I must have missed this group amongst all the emails. Sorry.

I'm Evangeline, England. Best restaurant for me is Lola Rosa. I haven't been there for a while but I remember it's being quiet and cosy and they served the best pizzas. Nice music in the background, reasonable drinks too.

Favourite emojis- pass, too many😆.

Email app is the first thing I look at in the morning. Mainly because there are so many messages from Atlassian 😂 but that's ok. You Tube and word games too. However, if I had a choice I would read books instead. Not enough time unfortunately but there are audio books available which is a blessing.

Definitely beach as preference but I like forest too.

Favourite Atlassian memory.....hmmm... that would have to be when I first joined in. The buzz and excitement I felt, and the realisation how huge and vast the community is. At times, it can be overwhelming for a greenhorn like me but it's also incredibly patient.

I received a blanket and I fully "take it on the chin". 

Thank you for having me. I appreciate it. 

Like Erik Mathijs likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events