Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There was a problem configuring the database for import.

Sean McConnell November 24, 2020

This is the Error, I received and am not certain how to resolve the issue.

There was a problem configuring the database for import. Please contact Atlassian support. Caught PSQLException for select 1 from "public"."cwd_user" "CWD_USER" where "CWD_USER"."id" in (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?) FOR UPDATE OF "CWD_USER"

4 answers

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Rui Zhang November 14, 2021

Hi @Sean McConnell , I have the same issue while migrating Jira using site import. Have you found any solution on this issue?

0 votes
Ivan Krastev June 4, 2021

Any solution here? Got the same error during importing data into cloud instance.

Mahmoud Ali October 29, 2021

@Ivan Krastev did you figure out the root cause? I'm running into the same issue while importing the data into the Cloud. Thanks!

0 votes
Sri Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 21, 2020

Hi @Sean McConnell 

It looks like the import is failing when it tries to update the user entries on the database of the cloud during the Import.

We recommend you to reach our the Atlassian Migration support and we can help you with further troubleshooting the issue and migrate successfully.

-Sri

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 25, 2020

Where are you getting this?  You've said "atlassian cloud migration", but that's an error I would only expect to see in a Server log file.  Could you give us all the steps to reproduce this?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events