Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tempo plugin Reports not able to see post migration to cloud with JCMA!

Shubham Burghate March 12, 2022

Hi All,

Can someone help us with this problem, post migration the Templo plugin installed and all the required permissions added and data is visible on issues, the Report generation is not showing any results!

3 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

3 votes
Answer accepted
Dwight Holman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 13, 2022

I have discussed Worklog data migration via JCMA with the Tempo support team. They advised that Tempo worklog data will be migrated, but that the process can take time.

Suggest you contact them directly for advice if you haven't done so already.

I'll check our (test) migrated projects to see if I can get a report.

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 13, 2022

@Dwight Holman  the worklog migrating from built-in migration way. 

because it's linked to the ticket, and each ticket go forward

Christos Moysiadis May 19, 2022

Hey @Dwight Holman 

For your interest, i am migrating a test project with ~6500 worklogs and the migration is running for a whole day and still not finished.

Its kind of crazy if you consider having projects with more than 25000 worklogs etc. 

Dwight Holman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2022

I do have an open MOVE ticket, but I think we got that advice from the Tempo support team.

TIP: it also pays to check Cloud permissions carefully post migration. At one stage I thought the data hadn't been migrated but just didn't have permission to view it.

Like # people like this
Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 20, 2022

Update: @Shubham Burghate followed @Dwight Holman's advice and contacted the Tempo support team who helped him identify and overcome the blocker. The issue is resolved.

High-five, Dwight.

Like Dwight Holman likes this
Christos Moysiadis August 5, 2022

Hello everybody,

the main issue is the version of Tempo Timesheets in your Jira. It should be the latest version as it provides the latest updates and bug fixes from their side.

When i upgraded to latest version my problem was solved :D

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
3 votes
Patricia Ermisch _STAGIL_ March 14, 2022

Hi Shubham,

we had exactly the same issue with tempo after migration.

I have opened a support ticket for Tempo. They were super helpful and were able to resolve the issue through a re-snyc they initiated.

However, the worklogs are all still in Jira. In the history you can still see them.
I can also only give you the tip to open a support ticket. The vendor supports very flawless.

Greetings,
Patty

0 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 12, 2022

Hi! 

Did you inform about that in MOVE ticket ?

Cheers,

GT

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events