Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign up today to attend a LIVE panel with cloud migrations experts from the Atlassian Community

Bevy Banner Events_countdown to cloud (1).png

Hi there, Community members worldwide! 

I wanted to give you a heads up about an upcoming event we are hosting with a panel of cloud migrations experts from this Community. (We'll announce who these superstars are closer to the event). Sign up here

The event will take place live on January 20th from 9AM - 10AM PST. Our Cloud Migrations Team will be in conversation with them for the first part of the event, and then you'll have the opportunity to ask all of your questions to the experts. 

Every attendee will be entered to win a Cloudie*, so the odds are that you'll walk away from the event with new knowledge and possibility some swag! 

*What is a Cloudie, you ask? Only the most coveted piece of cloud-related swag out there, beloved by pets, humans, and babies alike. Here's proof:

image-20220103-175110.pngimage-20220103-175124.pngimage-20220103-175021.png

9 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2022

Woohoo!  Looking forward to it @Bridget !

Like Dave Liao likes this
Elizabeth Howden
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 4, 2022

Yay! This is one of the Migrations Month activities I'm most excited about!!!!!

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Kristin Lyons
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2022

I'll be back tomorrow to register!

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 4, 2022

Thank you, hopefully I will be able to be there.

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 5, 2022

Thanks for sharing this, @Bridget ! I am looking forward to attend this event.

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 7, 2022

End of week cleanup = all signed up!

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 10, 2022

Looking forward to these amazing events!!

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 11, 2022

Count me in 🤓🚀

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 13, 2022

Aw, my Cloudie's featured! She's been getting a lot of exercise on Pelotons 😂

Looking forward to the event on the 20th - R. Zera rocks! ⚡

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events