Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking research participants for the Atlassian Migration Program!

migration-program.png

Hello, Community! 👋

The Migration Program team is seeking feedback on the Atlassian website. We’re looking for people who currently have Atlassian Server (on-prem) products, and are considering or actively planning a migration to Cloud. We want to learn about the types of information you’d find useful when just starting out on your Cloud migration journey. This is a great opportunity to make your voice heard and influence the vision of the Atlassian Migration Program

What’s involved in the research:

• Qualified participants will be given a link to schedule your session. Sessions are 1 hour and conducted over Zoom, so you can participate from anywhere around the globe. 🌎

• During the research, we'll start with a general chat to learn more about your background, and then ask you to work through a virtual whiteboard while you share your screen. 💻

• If selected to participate in this research, you'll receive an e-gift card worth $150 USD after completing your session as a token of our appreciation. 🎁

If you're interested in taking part, respond to the questions in the application link at: https://www.userinterviews.com/projects/UiF22LX19A/apply

If you have any other questions, feel free to reply to this post or email me directly. We look forward to meeting you!

Cheers,

Tim Pike | tpike@atlassian.com

4 comments

Comment

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 28, 2022

@Tim Pike 

Hi Mr.Pike:

Just completed the application.  Looking forward in being selected to participate this study.

Best, Joseph

Like Tim Pike likes this
Pramodh M
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 30, 2022

Hi @Tim Pike 

I have completed the application form. Hoping to share some of our migration journey to the Cloud Platform!!

Thanks,
Pramodh

Like Tim Pike likes this
Steven Rhodes November 8, 2022

If you are going to run a program on cloud to cloud migrations, then I'd be interested in participating. The current cloud migration tool has a lot of problems that need ironing out.

Yatish Madhav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2022

Thanks for this @Tim Pike  - just completed the form. I feel like I mighve submitted it previously too I think.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events